We all want something colorful and vibrant in our lives. At the same time, we also aim to experience something new and unexpected once in a while. All these are made possible with Starbucks Philippines newest offerings to their customers. What will you love about these new beverages and products? It guarantees modern tea experience with the world’s finest teas and botanicals bringing exotic blends, great flavors, wellness and innovation.
Mr. Culver, the President of Starbucks Global Retail, said “The launch of Starbucks® Teavana brings an entirely new tea occasion specifically developed for our customers in Asia, who increasingly want new and different tastes and experiences.” This large coffee chain company has announced to everyone the launching of Teavana™ Handcrafted Beverages and Full Leaf Tea Sachets in over 6,200 branches in the Asia Pacific region on September 14, 2016.
It's Tea Reimagined
As of the time of writing, I was able two try two out of three three new Teavana handcrafted beverages - Iced Shaken Black Tea with Ruby Grapefruit and Honey and Matcha & Espresso Fusion. Between the two, I would highly recommend the former. There is a good combination of black tea and iced goodness of pomelo, grapefruit and honey. I must say it's full of flavors and the level of sweetness is something I can tolerate.
Tea's The Season: Tea Is Love
Also available starting on September 14, 2016 are the Teavana full leaf tea sachets which comes in different flavors.
- Black Tea
- English Breakfast – A handcrafted blend of Indian Assam, Sri Lankan Ceylon and Chinese black tea. This tastes great with or without milk.
- White TeaYouthberry – Inspired by super fruits, acai fruit is blended with tropical pineapple and mango flavors with high quality white tea, balanced by rosehips and tart green apple.
- Green TeaEmperor’s Clouds and Mist – Exclusively harvested during the month of April and grown on the steep, windy slopes of Huangshan Mountain at 3,500 feet above sea level, this tea has a rich body and a naturally sweet flavor.
- Caffeine-Free Herbal Teas
- Hibiscus – Bright, juicy papaya and mango combined with citrus lemongrass for a naturally caffeine-free blend. Hibiscus flowers lend the tea a slight tartness and extraordinary deep fuchsia color.
- Mint Blend – This tea’s spearmint base is rounded out with cool peppermint notes and undertones of spicy-sweet lemon verbena. The mint leaves come from the highly sought after and prized Pacific Northwest mint known for its high amount of mint oil.
- Chamomile – The Chamomile used for this tea is sourced from Croatia. It provides the overarching flavor for this soft, soothing floral blend.Teavana continues to be a strategic priority for Starbucks.
The tradition of warm hospitality, constant need for connection, and love for coffee – these are the qualities that make Starbucks Coffee and the Filipino people a great culture fit. To share in the experience, visit us the Starbucks stores all over the Philippines or check their website at www.starbucks.ph.