We can’t just focus on the clothes girls as the hair maketh the look! Below are selections of prized styles that flatter every outfit and can be tweaked, adjusted with small additions or accessories in your own collection.
Hair and what’s hip on the runway
This summer we are catapulting into the creative hairstyles with feathered headdresses, ponytails with a dash of spray paint and a range of gold-flecked updos. Back on the runway for something more everyday, we can pick out the fairy-tale-like disordered locks and plaits, ending with some charming ruffled chignons. Opt for an interactive viewpoint through Motilo.
The updo with charm and laisser-aller flair
Keep the looseness for its success allowing the tangles to curl around the face proven to work well at Michael Kors. With your handy curling iron, the one inch type, with a smattering of Osis Dust it Mattifying Powder, this beautiful effect is done. Rochas teased small handfuls of hair to be twisted then released into relaxed strands of art.
Combined Textures for a clean and smart finish touch
For a contemporary Rag & Bone look, part the hair in the middle and shellack the locks with an abundance of Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray then attack it with a blowdryer for the firm finished feel. This grunge look is really the look and there are variations at different houses: John Galliano, removed the parting and swept the hair back.
Denim celebrity jean queens take on the look
Whether they are dark-washed, cropped, casual or elegant, our celebs have it down pat with the right attitude as Emma Watson demonstrated wearing rolled up overalls. Lily Aldridge is in tandem with her famous rockstar husband in fabulous black jeans. Diane Kruger can turn the casual chic style into art with the shirt dress.
Tropical storm to sweep the jungle
The shirt dress with bold crimson colliding in jungle patterns, worn with colourful wedges is irresistible. Otherwise go for Etro shorts with bright safari motifs and studded designs. Accessorise with a cherry Valentino Garavani clutch with studs.
Floral patterns combined with a tropical storm
• Stella McCartney has developed the floral explosion on her shirts in a deep fuchsia scattered over white.
• Tommy Hilfiger combines his tropical allure in a Hawaiian tribute with strong black on the shoulders and sleeves for a dazzling, loose refined dress with side slits.
• Escada continues the tropical florals with a vermilion floral display scattered over the calf area of the trousers and the waist like a Monet.
• Alexander McQueen brings out his thunderous clutch bag with a skull as the fastener in a vibrant cardinal red smattered in fringes of white varying sized beads.
• Dries Van Noten masterminds the sandals with a gold tip and black strap on a red wooden heel giving a sculptural signature.
• Marc Jacobs thunders through with t-shirts of scarlet clusters of floral jungle prints à la Gauguin.
What are you waiting for?