Abreeza, an Ayala mall, promises every Davaoeño a different kind of Valentine's celebration by holding Wine & Cheese Affair and Museum of Love. These Valentine's offerings are happening at the ground floor of SSI Hallway. On February 13, 2014, different bloggers and members of the traditional media gathered at Abreeza Mall for the ribbon cutting of these two amazing events. I was there to be one of the first persons to check and enjoy Abreeza's activities for the month of love.
Museum of Love
This event is envisioned to house prized objects of legacy passed from one generation to another. This Valentine's treat, carried out in partnership with socio-civic organization Hijos de Davao, aims to inspire mall-goers to remember and revel in love and its many forms.
Here are some of the things you can see from the Museum of Love:
- Antique Cakes by Oswaldo's by Joel Rodriguez
- Wedding gown - June 24, 1950 by Patria Garcia Montemayor
- An 87 year old Webster Dictionary and antique wine decanter by Mrs. Milagro del Rosario.
- One of the first pianos that arrived in Davao city after World War II by Mary Ann Montemayor
- A Portrait of Mr. Bengt by Mr. Yap
- Mr. Bengt, My Swedish Love by Aida Rivera Ford
- RCPI Telegram from husband Jomar by Ruby Ochoa
The Wine & Cheese Affair
It is a food fair that offers a sumptuous array of wines and cheeses that can heigten any Valentine's Day Feast with fine flavor and sophistication. Well-known merchants and connosseurs in Davao are bringing their rich selections to this special affair.
Among those are:
- Marks & Spencer
- Malagos Farm
- Fruit Wines
For more information on Abreeza Mall's Valentine's Day activities, visit the Main Concierge at the ground floor or call (082) 321-9332. To keep yourself updated with the latest events and happenings at Abreeza Mall, like them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AbreezaMall) or follow them on Twitter (@abreezatweets) and Instagram (@iloveabreezamall).