Nowadays, many people are getting sick and unhealthy. These conditions are caused by many reasons. Some of the most common causes of illnesses are stress, over-fatigue and negligence. Due to hectic schedules at work and school, people start to disregard the importance of keeping themselves healthy. They no longer have time to focus on their physical training, to work on having great bodies and to maintain good health conditions.
Having a healthy lifestyle really matters. I recommend that you take two of the most trusted supplements in the country - Circulan and Lungcaire.
I'm pretty sure that you've heard of all the essential benefits of Circulan 4-1 Dietary Supplement. For 12 years, Circulan has helped countless families stay healthy together, as it promotes good blood circulation.
CIRCULAN is a soft gel capsule that contains extracts from four (4) potent herbs that work synergistically for proper blood circulation. It is a food supplement that has approved FDA benefits. It has been scientifically and clinically tested for more than 10 years in Korea.
Are you aware that this special product is beneficial to 12 y/o and above? People suffering from signs and symptoms of poor blood circulation will benefit from Circulan. It can also be taken by healthy individual as a dietary supplement to maintain optimum blood circulation.
Recommended dosage: 1-2 capsules; Twice per Day (before or after meals)
Manufacturer: Dong-A Pharmaceutical, the second largest pharmaceutical company in Korea.
Where to Buy: In all leading major drugstores nationwide
Circulan, nasa dugo lang yan!
Take good care of your lungs like never before with LungcairePlus Dieatary Supplement. It can make one of the most important organs in your body, lungs, function well. With 21 active ingredients, this product can help boost your body’s immune system and fight lung diseases.
These are the known benefits of Lungcaire Plus:
- Protects delicate pulmonary tissue from free radical damage that can lead to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), inflammatory processes and cancer.
- Helps cut and clear mucus secretions; open airways; and reduces pulmonary congestion
- Reduces pulmonary inflammatory processes, such as, asthma, emphysema and other bronchial diseases.
- Down regulates histamine release from mast cells and functions as a natural antihistamine ( leukotriene inhibitor)
- Reduces hay fever and allergic reactions
- Promotes pulmonary tissue regeneration
- Helps prevent deficiencies of key supporting nutrients
- Helps reduce bronchospasm
- Has anti-microbial action that helps prevent respiratory infections
For complete lung care, i-Lungcaire mo ang baga mo!