it's thanking time again! :)
green coffee at my loneliness (a belated birthday gift)
through pinoy bloggers, a networking site for filipino bloggers, i met kuya mann of ransom. he is a poetic person. he writes to express what he feels and to show his mere observations in his daily life. he is even a member of poetry dances in which he is overly qualified. :)
to kuya mann, i thank you so much for this: green coffee at my loneliness
One night you knocked
in the hands of my clock
distressing my back
relieving my shock
Thinking when, thinking how
working when, working how
arises my sorrow
But a few minutes have passed
there you came in a vast
viewed my thoughts like a mint grass
cooling my emotions so fast
Looking forward to this enthusiast
like a green coffee that awaken us
a sweet girl from the city of eagle
will stay longer everytime we mingle
read more of his compositions by clicking HERE
these awards are for all of you.
- jhelz of "jhelz[dot]kawaiish[dot]net"
- chacky of "chito chismoso"
- chikletz of "my orange vest"
- chin of "so-kawaii-doll"
- choknat of "highway 22"
- crisiboy of "jologs na yuppie"
- dennis of "ako si dencio"
- deth of "mindDeth"
- eymi of "forward. always forward.."
- felai of "forsythia"
- gagay of "walking newspaper"
- gee of "the second realm"
- gello kun of "malevolic demise"
- hari ng sablay of "tambay"
- J.D. of "project dennio"
- JD of "xprosaic's world"
- jelai of "my deviation"
- juana of "atribidang mayora"
- louise of "just add me some love"
- mik of "tambaytambayan"
- mikko of "emotional fuck wittage"
- pensive mind of "hybrid of sorts"
- ransom of "ransom"
- rey of "blog ni rey"
- sweet of "the haidene"
- the pope of "palipasan"